Header Ads

Header ADS

Warner can not play for Australia anymore

He has been called central character in the investigation of Cricket Australia. David Warner has accepted the responsibility of ball tampering. Besides, another realization is also pursuing. After a year when the ban will end, Australia can not play anymore.Warner has been the most punished of the three people who have been punished in the Cape Town Test's tampering scandal. He was banned like Steven Smith for a year. However, the co-captaincy has been said to be taken away, and never will he be considered for leadership.Warner and Cameron Bancroft, who came back home from South Africa, were left out of the media, but Warner was avoided. But on Twitter he said that he will be coming soon. Keeping the press conference on Saturday.Like Smith at the press conference on the Sydney Cricket Ground, he was touched by emotion. Like the other two, the tune of repentance in his voice.
 
"The teammates I love and respect do not go out with them, they have frustrated them, this reality is really heart broken. At this moment it is difficult to say, what is waiting for the front. But the first thing that is most important to my family is good. ""There is a little hope in the corner of the mind that one day I will be honored to play again for the country. But I have accepted the fact that it may never happen again. In the later times, I will consider how it has happened and I will immerse myself in search of self. Although at the moment I do not know how to do it. But I will ask for advice and I will take expert opinion. "Like Smith-Bancroft, Warner also apologized to his emotive voice."I apologize to my family, especially to my wife and daughters. Your love is more valuable to me than anything else. I know nothing except you. I am sorry to give you this condition and I will never let it happen. Whatever has happened, I take full responsibility of my part. I am also deeply sorry for the results of my involvement. I have failed to perform as the co-captain of the Australian cricket team. "After the written statement at the press conference, Warner has answered six questions in minutes. But did not answer a few more questions. Warner, who knows how many tampering incidents of the team, how many times he has done, whether his relationship with others in the group has deteriorated, or whether he has been sent to the sacrifice. Later on on Twitter, let us know the answers to these questions. Currently, cricket Australia's formal procedures want to follow.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.